Stacklane's carefully chosen data infrastructure automatically handles indexing, replication, redundancy, encryption-at-rest, and scaling.
Models represent structured data. Model types describe the overarching use case for the data, and the system determines the best underlying way to carry out that use case. Model types have defining characteristics, advantages, and disadvantages, that facilitate choosing one over the other. Learn more about each below.
- Universal Suitable for a wide range of entities and concepts.
- Content Text and data for end-users, visitors, and buyers.
- Embedded Normalize and share data structures between types.
- User Profiles Associate custom data with a specific user.
- Containers Create parent/child relationships between model types.
- Static Define static model documents directly in source code.