Welcome to the Stacklane Platform Evaluation Guide. We’ve assembled this guide to provide a high level overview of the platform and our vision. This guide largely focuses on the “what” and “why”, leaving the more detailed “how” to our developer documentation.
With Stacklane you can build a wide range of transactional, event-driven web apps for various industries, all while letting Stacklane handle long term architectural and infrastructure concerns.
Stacklane’s architecture was built from the ground up for scale and security, using modern stateless best practices, and horizontal scaling to ensure resilience and scale. The platform abstracts architecture and infrastructure from your custom application code, ensuring that over time your application can automatically take advantage of technology’s inevitable march forward.
With Stacklane data models become a fundamental building block of the web – as easy to use and define as a CSS file.
Stacklane approaches security as a default requirement of any web application, from simple to complex. Security should be an inherent consideration from the first line of code written, and not require later revisiting after the early stages of development.
- How Does Stacklane Help Protect My Apps?
- How Does Stacklane Help Protect Customers and Visitors?
- How Does Stacklane Help Protect My Data?
- How Is Application Security Defined in Stacklane?
- How Does Stacklane Support Multi-Tenancy?
- What Kind of Encryption Is Provided by Stacklane?
- How Does Stacklane Support Multi-Factor Authentication?